Second Bill of RightsOctober 28, 2008
Further to what Reagan21 wrote below; Soon, “rich” will be $90,000 and we can all be equal. There is no way we can afford this Second Bill of Rights. Marcy Kaptur (D-OH), the woman who Joe the Plumber may run against, said this in Toledo, OH:
U.S. Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D. Toledo) whipped the crowd up before Mr. Obama took the stage yesterday telling them that America needed a Second Bill of Rights guaranteeing all Americans a job, health care, homes, an education, and a fair playing field for business and farmers.
1. GUARANTEED a job – this means either that the Government hires everyone into crap jobs or employers will be penalized for not hiring folk.
2. GUARANTEED health care – socialized medicine
3. GUARANTEED home – will break the bank
4. GUARANTEED education – this means college folks
5. GUARANTEED fair playing field – overegulation
Joe the Plumber better do his job in 2010 and get her out of office.